Ah, a taste of home: Prawns, gnome-tomatoes, avocado, lime and… I don’t know the Common word for the herb. Direct translation from Thalassian is ‘soap weed’. Pairs well with a white from Eversong. Maybe. Probably. I don’t drink.
I love this one because it’s so easy.
- 1 Medium avocado
- About 1/2 cup gnome tomatoes
- About 1/2 lbs shrimp
- Lime juice
- Soap weed (cilantro)
- De-vein and boil the shrimp
- Chop the shrimp into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop the avocado and half the tomatoes
- Mix all and toss with the juice of the lime
- Top with soap weed
- Serve immediately